The Maillots Maillots store is the largest boutique specialized in swimwear, clothing and travel accessories for men, women, and children in the area. We are always on the lookout for the latest trends and newest technologies. We offer a customized service and our team is made of experts in the field.
We are currently looking for consultants who are passionate about the fashion and customer service world.
A true ambassador of our brand, you follow the trends, and you put your welcoming and advisory skills at the service of our customers, as well as your drive at the service of the team.
Your in-store tasks will include:
- Welcome and help the client
- Create customer loyalty
- Know the trends, the products, and their special features
- Protect the branding of our company
- Ensure the flawless upkeep of the store
- Process the delivery of the goods
- Be interested in customer service
- Responsiveness and initiative
- Ability to learn
- Experience required in sales
- Sewing skills an asset
Salary to be discussed.
In addition to working in an enjoyable and challenging environment, you will receive discounts on our products.
Part-time consultant position available for our store located at 705 Boul. de l'Industrie, Saint-Paul, Quebec.
The Maillots Maillots team is made up of passionate people. Are you passionate? If so, join our team and send us your resume to the following address: email@example.com